Read valuable insights about search engine optimization (SEO), WordPress, Google Analytics, and ideas about how to marketing your website. From time-to-time, I’ll also publish articles about hobbies such as guitar, FreeNAS, or many other topics.
- What If Search Engines Didn’t Exist? April 18, 2019- If search engines did not exist, how would you update and market your website? Would you develop a site that was engaging and portrayed your business's uniqueness? Would you link to resources that provided value to your visitors? Would you request other websites to link to you when it was reasonable to do so? Would… Continue Reading
- SEO Research Articles May Not Be What They Seem April 11, 2019- Have you read a new article showing new SEO research about why and how a new SEO strategy or trick can boost your rankings? Might want to re-consider those results and conclusions. SEO is not an exact science. Search engines are applications developed by humans with a monetary profit motive, and therefore, cannot truly be… Continue Reading
- Amazon and Frustration-Free Packaging April 4, 2019- Today, I got to witness an Amazon delivery contractor stumble through their delivery at my apartment complex's Amazon Hub. From a far I'm sure it was very funny. I got to be up-close, and I'm very worried about what I witnessed. The Amazon worker was not the subject of my worry. The panic I saw… Continue Reading
- No Blog Comments March 31, 2019- You may have noticed that I do not allow blog comments on my website, and that is explained very briefly in each blog posts' disclosure. I made that decision early on when I decided to launch this website. From an SEO and community-building perspective, this is an awful choice. From a lifestyle perspective, it's freeing! Blog… Continue Reading
- Incrementalism in Website Development: Why Websites Are Never “Done.” March 29, 2019- Read a new article showing new SEO research about why and how a new SEO strategy or trick can boost your rankings? Might want to re-consider those results and conclusions. Continue Reading